Sunday, October 14, 2007

SCS FEATURED STAMPER CHALLENGE FS36 STAMPERTAMMY

Finally! .... a window of time to sit down and participate in a SCS challenge! Today's SCS Featured Stamper Challenge (FS36) is from the gallery of StamperTammy. Fun gallery to work in ... many wonderful choices ... so much talent! Here is StamperTammy's card that I chose to case. I kept the same layout, changed up the colors and main image.The bling in the centers of the poinsettias are basic craft store rhinestones that I glued on with Crystal Effects. The "O" in "SEASON" is a Light Blue Ice Circle Rhinestone Brad. The "O" in "JOY" was punched out of the Wintergreen DP with the 3/4" Circle Punch and mounted on a Stampin' Dimensional. RECIPE
Stamps: Season of Joy (pg. 7 & 8, '07 Holiday Mini)
Paper: Wintergreen DP, Sage Shadow, Always Artichoke, Certainly Celery, Soft Sky, and Whisper White CS
Ink: Always Artichoke Classic and Versamark
Embellishments: Light Blue Ice Circle Rhinestone Brad, Silver Elastic Cord (pg. 11, '07 Hoiday Mini), non-SU Rhinestones (poinsettia centers)
Tools: 3/4" Circle Punch
Supplies: Crystal Effects, Stampin' Dimensionals

21 comments:

Dottie K. said...

Wow I love the color of this card. Love all the details especially the snowflake in the word JOY. So beautiful. What great pictures of daughter for homecoming. So pretty! :)

Lori said...

Love this, especially the bling you added!

Jill Hilliard said...

Nancy

I love this its fabulous. And your daughter looks just like you. She's beautiful!

Dawn Easton said...

Nancy! This is fantastic! I love how you added the bling and punched a circle from the Wintergreen DP for the "O"!!! Great idea!

Alhambra Club said...

What a fantastic card, love the colors you used and that bling is great.

Angie Tieman said...

What a fabulous card! I just got a card ready to post using this set that needs that little green circle punched out over the O in a bad, bad way! I love that!

Lorri said...

Beautiful card, as always Nancy! WOW this is so cute! Love the jewels on the card. Love how you used the snowflake paper for your O in JOY, too! Great idea...

Deborah said...

I have had my eye on this set! You have just convinced me that it is a must have SU set! Beautfully made card! Deb

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty! I love all the bling! That DSP is gorgeous - you're making me spend money!

Unknown said...

Very well done! This paper is arriving via UPS today! Hooray! I'm so excited to play. Love this set - you did a fantastic job!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

GORGEOUS card, Nancy! Oh my! Love it!

Michelle said...

Wow, this is really beautiful! Love the bling.

Kim said...

Gorgeous card! Keep debating on this set! Everyone comes up with such clever ideas!!

Kim said...

Gorgeous card! Keep debating on this set! Everyone comes up with such clever ideas!!

Corie said...

This is gorgeous -- great CASE

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!! I really love the wintergreen paper.

Diane Gilbert said...

Nancy this card is gorgeous, I love all the details and of course the DP is one of my favs!

Anonymous said...

Great card! Love the different sections and the bling! :)

Stamp With Linz said...

SO cute! I'm going to have to get this paper now...Love it!

Leah said...

love the rhinesones! And the pop up snowflake is darling! Very cute card!

Anonymous said...

Nancy, beautiful card! I love the Wintergreen DP. Great sketch and I like the snowflakes popped off the card. Thanks for sharing.